Jual Vortex Flowmeter ALIA
The AVF7000 Series is a Vortex Flowmeter based on Von Karman theory of vortices generated by a bluff body in the pipe. The number of vortices are linearly proportional to the volumetric flow in the pipe.
The AVF7000 is versatile flowmeter widely used for Gases, Steam & Liquid applications. There are no moving parts and comes with either flange or wafer connection. Standard configuration has local indication for flowrate and total flow as well as 4-20 mA with HART signal and pulse output functions. The microprocessor design can filter out erroneous signals as well as interfence caused by pipe vibration.
- Simplified setup and self-diagnostic functions
- Auto. Temperature & Pressure compensation
- 4-20mA with HART signal and pulse outputs, user selectable
- A very wide selection of sizes
- Wide temperature range up to 420 oC
- Non-volatile memory for setup and calibration