Diaphragm Gas Meter ZENNER G1.6S, G2.5S, G4S
Solid build quality, high accuracy, safety, and a series of advanced technical details make the ZENNER diaphragmgas meter a high-grade measuring instrument.
The Diaphragm gas meter is available in sizes G1.6, G2.5 and G4. The meter is characterized by precise measurements, a constant measuring stability, a long life and high reliability. Thanks to the use of high-grade materials, the diaphragm gas meter is resistant to corrosion.
The gas meter is suitable for various gas media. The integrated calibration system coordinates the movement of the valves in relation to the optimum gas flow. The excellent linearity of the error curve is guaranteed even at low flow rates. Due to the optimum sliding characteristics of the valves the Qmin value remains stable and the gas meter is resistant to contamination. The high measuring range enables precise metering for flow rates from 0,016 m³/h to 6 m³/h.
The Atmos® diaphragm gas meter meets the requirements of the EN1359:1998/A1:2006 and OIML R137-1 (2012) standards.
The gas meter is suitable for use with various gas media:
- Natural gas
- Town gas
- Liquid gas
- Methane gas
- Approved in accordance with MID by NMi
- Integrated system to adjust the error curve
- Galvanized steel powder-coated housing for maximum corrosion resistance
- Fire resistant (HTB) up to 0.1 bar according to EN1359
- Starting flow < 1 dm³/h
- Working temperature range: -25 °C to +55 °C
- Operating pressure: 0.5 bar
- Long-term stability due to usage of high-quality diaphragms
- Retrofittable with pulser
- Optional: reverse flow preventer