Type Woltman parallel: WPD (DN 50 – 150), WPHD (DN 200 – 300)
WPD / WPHD is a woltman bulk water meter with parallel turbine shaft.
The ZENNER Bulk water meter WPD / WPHD is specially constructed for the measuring of high flow rates with a mainly constant flow rate profile. Due to the robust design, WPD / WPHD can cover a wide measuring range and provide accurate measuring results over a long period. So it covers almost all measuring tasks in the drinking water supply and distribution.
The housing of the WPD / WPHD was flow-optimized. The mesuring insert was newly constructed as a replacable metrological unit according to european MID. In combination with an up-to-date bearing of the impeller a good linearity and long-term stability of the error curve can be achieved. The robust copper-glass-register is non-diffusive and protected against condensation. It also works reliably under the hardest conditions (e.g. in flooded pits or shafts).
The WPD / WPHD is optimally prepared for remote reading. Retrofitting of electronic communication modules (EDC radio, EDC M-Bus, EDC pulse) and conventional Reed sensors is possible at any time and without violating the calibration seal.
- For the measuring of high flow rates
- For horizontal or vertical installation
- For cold water up to 50° C
- Retrofittable with up to two reed-sensors
- Stationary GSM system
Serially equipped with communication interface for:
- Electronic pulser
- Wired M-bus
- Radio via wireless M-bus according to OMS (Open Metering System)
- Radio via LPWAN (LoRaWAN™, SIGFOX)
- Replacable metrological unit (according to european MID)
- Available with long-term flood-proof (IP68) hermetically sealed glass/copper register, third-party IP68 tested
- Low starting flow, high overload security
- Wide measuring range, small pressure loss
- Hydraulic bearing relieve
- Long-term measuring stability
- Swirl-reducing inlet
- No straight inlet or outlet needed (U0/D0 according to OIML R49 and DIN EN ISO 4064)
- Materials and coating approved in accordance with KTW / W 270
- Optional WS overall length for DN 50, DN 65, DN 80 and DN 100 available
- Optional ISO length for DN 50, DN 80 and DN 100 available
- WPD / WPHD DN 50 – DN 300 approved in accordance with MID and OIML
- WPHD DN 400 and DN 500 factory tested